Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's Visit A Swinger's Party



So here we are. It’s the Halloween Bash at Club H and the place is packed. There are at least 300 people here and the atmosphere is hauntingly sensuous!!! A hand taps me on the shoulder - as I turn around my eyes are fixated on a lovely woman dressed in a tight catsuit “trick or treat!” she purrs. Oh how I wanted to give her a piece of my “candy”!!! Well, I settled for buying a drink for her and her husband.

As we sat down and began to converse, I found out it was their second Club H party. “We were so nervous when we were here the first time, but it only took a little while before we felt right at home” she went on to say. “Oh, I’m sorry, my name is Cathy and this is Mark. Mark, a tall gentleman with shoulder length hair and old fashioned shyness, smiled, stood up and shook my hand. “Ya know, even if we never party, just being here and feeling so free is taking me away from my shyness... as you can guess, Cathy is more outgoing than I am.” As we continued to converse, I found out that Mark and Cathy had initially been looking for a single female, but have since changed their sights to meet with a couple. “I think I am ready now” Mark said, I felt a little self conscious and wondered if we would be what people are looking for”. I thought “what a nice, genuine couple”, then I looked at his broad shoulders and deep brown eyes and said “I don’t think you’ll have a problem”. Mark said, “We discussed this all week and we plan to look for a couple (or two) to meet for dinner with next week. Of course, with all the after parties going on after the dance, we are ready to go for it”!!! Our conversation continued until a couple whom they obviously met before came up and began to exchange wet kisses. I thought I’d walk, I was getting excited!!!

I walked around and gazed at the dance floor... ooooooh!!! the Ladies Dance! Ladies were already up close and personal. A Ladies Dance Chain was building quickly with hot grinding, rubbing and bouncing! I stopped to watch... (wouldn’t you???).

As the music faded into a slow song I saw people make their way to the dance floor for a little “bump and grind”. In the far corner, I saw a crowd that seemed to be very “enthusiastic”. Time to take a walk!

As I reached over, I saw what the enthusiasm was all about... There were two couples who had been out of town for about 6 months... people were welcoming them back!! The hugs, kisses and “We missed you” were so warm and genuine that I walked up to them and said “This is Terrific!!!” The group laughed and introduced themselves. What I found so fun, was that even though they did not know me, I was welcomed, invited to sit down and even given a glass of champagne!!! Definitely a friendly party!!!

I was again watching the dance floor and I quickly spun around to go to the restroom. That’s when I bumped into Toni. The embarrassing part was that my hand brushed her left breast. She gave me a wide, sensuous smile and said “Now you have to do the same thing to the right one... they get jealous, you know.” Now I am blushing. Toni is clad in leather and I would bend over for her anytime!!! She shook my hand, gave me a hug and walked me over to introduce me to her husband Glen, who was in deep conversation with another new couple that had lot’s of questions. I said a brief hello and walked around with Toni.

People walked up to her, hugged, kissed, (there was a lot of that) and talked, invited her and Glen to an after party, drinks, etc. Many people just came up to say what a great job they were doing with the Club.

The DJs were working everyone into a frenzy now. This is definitely the most fun you can have with your clothes on! The costumes were delectable, sensuous, scary and downright erotic!!! It was the Best Costume Contest and it was obvious that Club H members were as creative as they were horny!!! Ghouls, goblins, slinky witches, angelic vixens, even Little Bo Peep!!!

Couples and groups were pairing up, making party plans and exchanging phone numbers. It looks like a wild evening is in the works. I’ve got several parties to go to myself!!!

Halloween (and any other nite) at Club H is hot, sensuous and filled with fun, friendly people who want to party! We plan to be back for the Halloween Bash - join us!!

No comments: